Sunday, March 3, 2019

Upcoming!

This upcoming week my group and I are going to try finishing up the storyboard. As soon as we get that done i will post a picture of the new one and the changes we made to it.  We also want to start getting all the materials we need for the film that way we can start filming. I will try to keep you guys updated as much as i can during each process. I want to start researching ways that we can film in dim lighting and still get all the characters movements seen clearly. I want to find some type of coloring to make the water look cool and scientific where we are keeping the fake human parts in. Another section of the film we should start looking at is the music that it going to be played during this scene. I hope to find a song that goes with the film by providing an edgy and suspensive vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Video!!   I'm so proud of my group and of myself. I can't say how thankful I am of having such amazing group members. This pro...