Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Schedule 

Hey Guys! I hope you guys are having a really nice week. I just took my first SAT test today. I think it went well and lets just hope it did. I met up with my group on Tuesday and we started talking about the things we need do for our film. We decided that we needed to research more things about human cannibalism, that way we can portrait more of their traits in our film. We also need to figure out the lighting situation, so i will be researching that too. Specially since we are going to be filming in a garage and we need the lighting to be able to see our character really well but still make the background of the character dark. Another thing we want to research is how to make the water were the organs are going to be on gooe. I will be post the research soon and another picture of the scenes we have added to our story board. I truly don't understand how people can eat human parts.. I get pale just by seeing human blood. Yikes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Video!!   I'm so proud of my group and of myself. I can't say how thankful I am of having such amazing group members. This pro...