Friday, March 1, 2019

Its happening! We started!

Hey Guys! So this week was the first week that i meet up with my group. We decided on basing our film opening on a Horror genre. I’m so thankful that on my last post I decided to do a lot of research on what it takes to make a horror film. We decided to base our ideas on three really good shows and film such as You, Quantico, and The purge. You is a netflix original it has been getting great ratings since its release. The first day i started to watch it, i couldn’t stop, I really recommend it. You has a great mix of stereotypes. It involved a guy who meets a girl and starts to stalk her every move. I won’t make any other comments because I don’t want to ruin it for you. We plan on bringing quantico into the equation because of the way the story is displayed on most of its episodes. What we loved about the purge were the mask and the edgy effect it has on its watchers. How we plan on mixing these three authentic shows and films you may ask? Well we hope on creating a film opening that shows this creepy stalker and how he kills a girl that he liked. We want to tell the story in a sequence that is similar to the one of quantico. Such as starting from the last scene of the movie. We want to show the killer in the garage and have some cool type of story play out. I will keep you guys updated as to what happens next!

I'll gonna leave you guys some pictures of the two shows and the film. You can find Quantico and You on Netflix. The Purge is on Amazon prime.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Video!!   I'm so proud of my group and of myself. I can't say how thankful I am of having such amazing group members. This pro...