Sunday, March 10, 2019

Twitter Idea 

Hey guys, this weekend i was scrolling through twitter and saw a video of kids making lava lamps. I decided that the lava lamps really resembled the idea that i had for where the murderer would keep the body parts. I have a feeling that it is going to look great in the video. I like the sciency effect that is gives the water. I will be leaving you guys a video of how to make these lava lamps  from scratch.We will be keeping these body parts in mason jars. I also really like how they are going to look in the darkish lighting that we are going to have in the garage.  I will also be updating you guys as to what my group thinks of this idea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Video!!   I'm so proud of my group and of myself. I can't say how thankful I am of having such amazing group members. This pro...