Friday, March 15, 2019

Groups input 

Hey guys! So, today is my birthday! I’m super happy. So, today we meet up in groups and talked to other groups about our ideas and such. I had a really good time. We shared a lot of input with each other. We really like meeting with other people that way we can acquire knowledge on a lot of things. We basically talked about everything. 

Here are some things they suggested: 

If my group and I wanted to create the blood for the video that we should use chocolate syrup and dye it red. 

If we wanted to create the sound of the heart being ripped out, we should buy tomatoes and peppers and record the sounds of us eating them. 

They also suggested watching Dark Tourist. 

One of my peers read my post and suggested to go to a website called Grammarly. This website helps correct any errors in spelling, grammar, and more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Video!!   I'm so proud of my group and of myself. I can't say how thankful I am of having such amazing group members. This pro...