Sunday, March 3, 2019

Feedback!


We had a group meeting this week. In this group meeting i got to meet with my other classmates and discuss what we think of eachothers progress. I shared with them the ideas that we had for the storyboard and they also looked at my blog posts. My classmates told me that they really liked how informative my blog postings were but that i should start spacing out the writing a bit more. I think they are right so I’m gonna start spacing out my writing, which in reality makes it a nicer reading experience. I also decided to change the background of my blog site.
One of my classmates told me that for Horror films the key thing is to build suspense. She also gave me some cool ideas like putting some bloody towels covering the body. She told me to look at scream, which is a really well establish horror clip. They told me that it could be hard to make it look like the guy is pulling out the heart and that we should try to go a different route like having it out already. They thought that it would be cool if we did a pan movement through the jar and emphasize on the heart by zooming into it. I plan on sharing this feedback with my group and making some changes to the storyboard. Im gonna leave you guys a link to Scream (1996) in case you can't open the video. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Video!!   I'm so proud of my group and of myself. I can't say how thankful I am of having such amazing group members. This pro...