Tuesday, March 19, 2019

We filmed today! 

Hey guys, we finally did it! We started filming. Although, we may not be using the videos that we were able to film today because we want to change something in the setting. I will be posting some of the videos that we will actually be putting in our final project. Right now we messed around with the lighting and we got a good idea of what to do so that the video comes out just like we want it. I will leave you guys some pictures of how we set up the garage. I think it was a really productive day for all of us. We also got to do the blood for the scenes and the heart that will be "taken out of her". 










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Video!!   I'm so proud of my group and of myself. I can't say how thankful I am of having such amazing group members. This pro...