Thursday, March 28, 2019

First Part of Filming 

Hey guys! We are currently in spring break. I'm really glad to have a week off. We met up yesterday to film. I'm really glad that we finished most of the night scenes. We had a little bit of a struggle trying to get an actor. The guy that we had on the first pictures I posted couldn't this week so we had to get someone else to do it. One of the girls in the group contacted her friend, Fabrizio, and he was able to meet with us. We started filming around 10pm and finished around 2:30 am. Today when I woke up i was so tired but we had to meet up in the morning to film the day scenes. I'm gonna leave you guys some pictures that way you can check out how we filmed. We planned on meeting later today to finish the night scenes. This week I'm also gonna try to get part of my CCR done and if not completed at least started. If you guys are on a break too I hope you are having a good time! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Video!!   I'm so proud of my group and of myself. I can't say how thankful I am of having such amazing group members. This pro...