Monday, March 25, 2019

So this is what I made 

Hey guys! Today I started making the body parts that I told you guys I was going to make. I made the liver which doesn't really look like the liver in the picture that I took. Although, I folded it and put it in the jar and it looked like an organ. Funny story, I have never made slime so when I found the video of the little kid making the liver I still hadn't realized that it was slime, I ended up realizing it when I add the borax and water into the glue and saw the in-person effect. One of my friends loves to make slime but I never really did it, so I didn't know until I did it for this project. The worse part of all is that she gave me a little kit to make slime for my birthday besides the gift card and box with inspirational quotes, but I never used the kit cause it looked cute so I didn't want to touch it. I was gonna make the intestines but I decided to untangle the strings of marshmallows I was making. Instead, I decided to bundle them up and smash them. Basically, what was going through my head at that time was that it kinda looked like guts or like a brain, which would look cool and weird in the video. I'm sorry if the picture of the marshmallow makes you uncomfortable! The jars in the picture are filled with the blood that we are gonna spread around them. The liver is the slime which we will be cutting. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Video!!   I'm so proud of my group and of myself. I can't say how thankful I am of having such amazing group members. This pro...